The present website (the “Website”) is intended to provide general information about Norther NV (“Norther”) and does not constitute a comprehensive or complete account of the project. Norther reserves the right to make any changes and corrections to the Website at its own discretion and without notice. Norther can give no warranty (express or implied) with regard to the accuracy, the correctness, the currency or the completeness of the information posted on this Website (the “Content”) or for its fitness for a particular purpose. The Content is provided for information purposes only and cannot be used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Norther.
This Website can contain links to third-party websites. The incorporation of such links does not in itself imply any connection, partnership, relationship or approval of those websites or their content. Norther does not guarantee the completeness or the accuracy of the content, nor the availability of those websites.
Intellectual property rights
No intellectual property rights regarding the Website and/or the Content are transferred to you.
Norther shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or resulting from any direct or indirect use of the Website or from any reliance upon the Content. Any use of the Website, the Content or linked third-party websites is entirely at your own risk.
Protection of personal data
Norther respects your privacy. You can access most information on this website without providing any personal data. In certain circumstances, you can be asked to provide personal data. In such case, this information will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data. Norther guarantees that:
– your personal data will only be collected and processed in order to provide the information requested by you or in order to provide the online services requested by you;
– your personal data will only be processed to the extent necessary for the intended purpose;
– your personal data will not be disclosed to third-parties and will not be used for marketing purposes;
– you will have access to your personal data at any time and you will be able to verify the accuracy of such information;
– Norther undertakes to protect your personal information to the best of its ability.